Break of Doom

Flashed burned
In the sun soaked rain
sitting behind the wheel
at
The Break of Doom
in
A junk yard full of blues
with
The rain water blowing
through my mind/

Fifty five naked girls
said
It's all fine
kissing
All of me at the same time/

Take it as soon as possible
they said
If your symptoms do not
improve
Go back to your regular
Dosing
of
under the counter love/

I ordered up Earth Angles
And
Lolitas tasting like
Breakfast at TIffenys/

I told her I wanted
the
tycoon cut
A
Diamond with a diamond
on top/

Wearing designer raw
She did a catwalk
dressed in Lola Rouge/

I was running for a
cause when like a fox caught
in the headlights
I submitted to the lightening
strike
and
wondered in angles
have sex/

In stereophonic delight
at the
Break of Doom
sounding like wind
chimes
in
Heaven/

She told to tell
me
I'm less then you
think
and
more
then you ever
imagined
at
The Break of
Doom/

No comments: